Tuesday, November 21, 2006

-sigh- It's almost Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. Just think of it, two (or more) complete (and great) nations, gathering together in harmony, and celebrating a feast to companionship. It's great. Why can't we be that way? Because were full of hicks, stuck up rich people, who won't share anything that's theres.
But, that aside, if you find me cheery this weekend, it's because of Thanksgiving.

This weekly (weekly, not weakly, although it is that too) updated journal is turning into almost a daily one. I can't help myself. I pour out my feelings in here, and no one reads it. I love it. No one cares on here, whereas on Xanga, Myspace, or Livejournal everyone has one of those. So everyone knows what you're thinking. Thanks to Scoots, who showed me this. And I love it dearly.

You know, Jordan is my best friend. I can tell him anything, no matter how personal (although, keeping some privacy is direly important) it may be. He'll just help me through it, and I'll move on, and he won't laugh about. We might joke around and crap, but we know it's just a joke. And we get over it.

Two boxelder bugs interacting with each other. What could they possibly be communicating about? Shelter? Food? Life?

Who knows?
Only they do.



The mysteries of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home