Monday, December 18, 2006

You know, as much as life seems to suck sometimes, there are few things that make life worth living.

First, there's Minute Maid Cherry Limeade. This stuff is sooooooo good. It's the best beverage I have ever had. It's hard to come buy, and whenever a store in Granite has it, I want to buy the whole case.

Secondly, there's Animal Crossing. Honestly, this game is so rad. Sure it's an RPG (role-playing-game, for those of you who don't know what RPG is), but it's not all shitty and loaded down with violence, weapons, and fucking long story lines. Infact, there is no/little story. You're just a human moving into a town with animals in it instead of humans. It's sounds stupid, but you have to be stupid not to own this game. It's so fun, just running around (especially in the winter) cathing fish and bugs, doing chores for people, and decorating your house. Oh, and I started a new person on my Animal Crossing, so now there's three humans in my town. Lech, Cuddles (Renae), and Nyanko. Nyanko is Japanese for "cat-child." And I love cats. So, it all works out.

Next, staying at home when my parents are away. It's so fun. I mean, it's like I'm on my own. There's no rules or anything. I could walk around inside in my boxers if I wanted to (which I didn't, by the way). It's such a nice feeling, staying up however late I want to. Getting up whenever (preferably in the early morning). I'm not all "typical teenage movie" i.e. when parents are gone, you throw a party. No, infact it's quite the opposite, I like to be by myself when my parents are gone.

After that, 88.9 Minnesota Public Radio/National Public Radio. It's the best radio station ever. It's nationally broadcasted from Minnesota. There's so much garbage on the radio all the time. This station has it all; advice, exceptionally good folk music, A Prairie Home Companion, and political issues. I love it, and no matter where I go in the continental U.S. I'll get the station.

Next, well actually life is pretty good. Until I run out of Cherry Limeade, Animal Crossing stops working, parents realize that I'm not where they think I am, and 88.9 doesn't reach greater Minnesota. Life should be good.

Fuck Outta' Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home