Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jesus, it's been quite a while hasn't it? Damn near two months.

Well, I'm starting like this one girl. But I'm not sure. I don't want to get hurt. Which seems like it's right up my alley because it happens to me so often. I think she likes me, but there's no way I'm going to make a move, or even a glipse that I like her.

I'm so sick of my friends and they're being "in love." Please, you don't know what love is. Neither do I. You want a relationship similar to someone that you know who has a relationship. Maybe I'm jealous. I don't think that's the case, but you never know. I also hate when people display their affection for on another publicly (MSN, myspace, and what have you). Nobody want's to see love, especially one's who are lonely, like myself.

Damn, I suck. Being all emo. I like it though. It seems like I fit in to it perfectly. Well, not perfectly. But, whatever.

All right, I'm done. It was nice seeing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home